Thanks to the support I’ve gotten for doing WACUP, I finally entered the world of high-dpi monitors with a 27” 4K monitor (specifically the LG 27UL650). After feeling like I’d nearly blinded myself when I first turned it on this week (damn these things are bright & I don’t want to know what a higher spec HDR monitor is like) I loaded up WACUP to see how well it worked and …
Last 10 entries
- Summer's Up & So's The "Beta" Preview Build
- 25 Years Of Winamp
- What does the leaking of Winamp's source code mean for WACUP?
- WACUP Site Outage & Migration (ftw)
- WACUP and Winamp and 4K, just how bad is it?
- 200 Weeks of WACUP (thoughts, plans and tl;dr :) )
- Week 167 Progress Update (breaking things because you told me to do it)
- Weeks 156 though to 166 Progress Update (I did get some work done it seems)
- Quick Development Update (I'm still here at least I think I am...)
- Week 153 Progress Update (A public preview build at last to start your 2019)