This is probably a niche topic but I thought it would be handy to document how to detect all true running Winamp instances if only due to the effort that I’ve put in to get a reliable means to detect if a true Winamp instance is already running so that it can be closed prior to installing a plug-in when using an NSIS installer (e.g. before running a Winamp backup with the Winamp Backup Tool).
Last 10 entries
- WACUP Site Outage & Migration (ftw)
- WACUP and Winamp and 4K, just how bad is it?
- 200 Weeks of WACUP (thoughts, plans and tl;dr :) )
- Week 167 Progress Update (breaking things because you told me to do it)
- Weeks 156 though to 166 Progress Update (I did get some work done it seems)
- Quick Development Update (I'm still here at least I think I am...)
- Week 153 Progress Update (A public preview build at last to start your 2019)
- WACUP, Winamp v5.8 beta & the future of things WACUP & Winamp related
- Week 125 Progress Update (mid-year catch-up and release plan changes)
- 21 Years Of Winamp