Week 167 Progress Update (breaking things because you told me to do it)

As I’m currently doing a bit of site related maintenance which some might have already noticed from the slight colour scheme change last week, I’ve just updated the software used for the blog I thought it best to post something to help check it still works (you never know with updates ;) ). The community forum will also hopefully receive some updates before the end of the month along with a possible theme restyle to fit in with the newer colour scheme.

[Read more…]

Weeks 156 though to 166 Progress Update (I did get some work done it seems)

As I’m getting back into the swing of things with WACUP development after the past 2 & bit months being somewhat up in the air (see here) I thought I’d at least put up a copy of the current changelog for the development build as I’ve realised I’ve done more than I thought (though not enough compared to where I would ideally have liked to have been but that’s life for you).
[Read more…]