Latest WACUP public preview for x86 & x64 is build #24960 (August 31st 2026) (x86 & x64 changelogs)
Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #24960 (August 31st 2026) (x86 & x64 changelogs)

Author Topic: Playlist Editor Display Question  (Read 1208 times)

MourningStar

  • Beta Tester
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 428
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Playlist Editor Display Question
« on: September 22, 2026, 05:38:46 AM »
I have a playlist that I use for shuffle mode-only playback. Is it possible for the playlist editor to display only the playing track? I see no point in having multiple files displayed knowing the list will be entirely different when the next track plays. I could even live with being able to resize/shrink the display portal to view the playing track only. If no joy on any of this I suppose I may just have to create a new layout minus the PE for shuffle sessions.