Latest WACUP beta release is build #9166 (October 21st 2021) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #7236 (March 11th 2021)

NOTE: New beta testers are not currently being added as I need to re-work the beta test program

If you've not already requested to be a beta tester & would like to then please send a PM to 'dro' to be added to the beta test group.

Note: requests to be a beta tester are processed in batches when new beta builds are released so please by patient of this process.

Author Topic: NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop  (Read 517 times)

TweakHound

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • TweakHound.com
NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
« on: February 25, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
https://thefulldomeblog.com/2020/02/21/nestdrop-presets-collection-cream-of-the-crop/
"Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
I’ve spent a ton of time curating a best-of collection of presets for VJ’s to perform with. Over the years the Milkdrop community has released about 52,000 presets and so I selected only the best ones and ended up with 9,795 presets. I also organized the presets into categories and subcategories.
"
Anyone have any experience with this?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 03:58:25 PM »
The general reaction to it has been good. I was meant to do something to provide it as an installable option within milkdrop but haven't gotten that done. There's also a smaller version of the pack iirc & geiss has also made an updated pack of his own taking in some of the ones from this pack.

-dro