Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Hotkey for Playlists  (Read 913 times)

7deepsartlU

• View Profile
Hotkey for Playlists
« on: October 09, 2023, 01:15:55 AM »
Here is my Feature Suggestion:

Add a Global Hotkey option to set a Keybind to start a playlist you've setup already.

So like I could for example have a playlist called "Chill" and then if WACUP is open I can just press CTRL + ALT + 3 or something to just immediately switch to just that playlist, regardless of what my current queue is or if a song is playing already or not.

Would be a super cool convenience option if I'm just like in the middle of doing something else and I want to just shift my set of songs playing on a whim!  :)