Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Question about Media Library Blocking  (Read 2432 times)

AdmiralRaccoon

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Question about Media Library Blocking
« on: September 19, 2020, 06:36:14 AM »
Hello there,
I have a party tonight with wacup running music. I like the Block Options for the playlist (No double click,, etc), so no one or me is accidently clicking another song.
However, is this somehow possible for the media library (yet)?

For example, someone is searching a title in the media library and makes a double click instead of dragging it to the playlist, the whole playlist is destroyed and alls of the found titles were put in a new playlist.

Thanks for help, that would help me a lot.
Philipp

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Media Library Blocking
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 08:03:59 AM »
You can't block a double click action in the media library, but you can use the WACUP Preferences - Media Library - Options tab options to change what a double click will do.

Until a blocking option is provided (if it is provided), enable the Playlist Undo plug-in in the general purpose plug-ins. Then you can right-click in an altered playlist and select the "Undo change(s)" command or use the Alt+Z keyboard shortcut to return to the previous playlist.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 08:12:43 AM by Aminifu »
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Dr.Flay

• Evil Genius
  • Beta Tester
  • AMIGA Forever
    • View Profile
    • About Me
Re: Question about Media Library Blocking
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 07:22:50 AM »
change the default double-click options from play to enqueue