Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Milkdrop  (Read 4981 times)

eris

• View Profile
Milkdrop
« on: November 11, 2022, 05:59:04 AM »
Milkdrop will not receive keyboard commands while is WACUP minimized.
I'm used to tapping the spacebar to change presets while in desktop mode on Winamp.
How can achieve this on WACUP?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Milkdrop
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 01:57:24 PM »
Desktop mode is implemented in a different manner with WACUP compared to the 5.666 build of the plug-in & that prevents the old shortcut working. I don't have a suggestion at this time on how to achieve the old behaviour with the WACUP build of milkdrop.

-dro

frozenparagon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 12:21:43 AM »
in build version 1.0.21.7236 there's a visualizer that's a potential seizure nightmare and for those non epilepsy folks like me it still painful to look at. highly recommend yeeting it

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 03:10:31 AM »
in build version 1.0.21.7236 there's a visualizer that's a potential seizure nightmare and for those non epilepsy folks like me it still painful to look at. highly recommend yeeting it

What is it's name? You can use the F4 shortcut key to make Milkdrop display the name of the running preset.
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system