Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #14278/14282 (January 23rd/24th 2023) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #7236 (March 11th 2021) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: WACUP Refugee (Last updated: August 17th 2021)  (Read 9585 times)

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: WACUP Refugee (Last updated: August 17th 2021)
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2023, 04:34:51 AM »
I'm not sure what is meant with "a copy of the settings in options in the winamp/wacup menu" and "The browser might have something, as it appears there already"...

The main context menu (right-click on any window's title bar) lists things that can be selected which affect how the app works. When you point to "Options" in that list, you get another sub-menu listing more things. Pointing to the "Browser" item in that sub-menu lets you list another sub-menu of items related to the browser.

Winamp/WACUP is full of context menus. You can right-click anywhere on anything and you often get a menu of choices related to what you right-checked on. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your point of view. I like having more than 1 path to get things done. However, it does take a while to learn where all the context menus are and what they do.
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v22H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system