Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Days and hours  (Read 3662 times)

HaRdLy007

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Days and hours
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:34:49 PM »
Is there a way of stopping the playlist from showing days and hours instead of track length when you first load a new folder or a playlist?

https://imgur.com/T7k8Ljd

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Days and hours
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 02:51:03 AM »
What WACUP build are you using? As this should have been fixed when using the current build 6800 if it's dynamically generated information as there were cases where it was incorrectly multiplying the length by 1000 which will cause such larger values to be generated.

Also where are you loading the playlists from as it's possible that maybe the information in them to start with is wrong which is why it'd be useful to know where you're accessing them from. As WACUP will just use the information that the playlist provides on loading by default since that's quicker & usually what's in the playlist should be correct.

-dro

HaRdLy007

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 01:44:11 PM »
I'm using build 6800. This behaviour only happens when I first add a folder through the Playlist Editor, however after the track is played it shows the proper track length. If I load a saved playlist the behaviour isn't present.

HaRdLy007

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:15:04 AM »
I've tried the action in a number of ways including which local library plug-in is used as well as not having one in use & all of the files are being added correctly. Have also tried it as a single folder or by doing multiple folders so I'm a bit uncertain why it's messing up for you as I can't see anything funny being done on my side.

I'll note that I've tested this against what is going to be the next preview build (hopefully available tomorrow) so if it still shows the issue for you with that then I'll follow-up with you on your PM from today to try to get to the bottom of this.

-dro