Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: can't get replay gain working  (Read 2090 times)

JeanCr

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • planetdance
can't get replay gain working
« on: July 07, 2020, 09:31:21 AM »
Hi,
Well i'm currently using the shibatch mpg123.dll as input as for me in_mp3.dll does not do replay gain.
I tested with an app that reports decibells but i don't need that app to hear it's not working.
The shibatch plugin does do replay gain, but it can't do streaming and has other problems (steals focus).
My question, what are people using replaygain here and are you satisfied with it.
I used to use audiostocker/rocksteady but i converted my whole collection for replaygain and i'd love to get it working.
Thanks.