Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: 62/5000 Winamp ATF show "continuous (name of the next track)"  (Read 4582 times)

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
62/5000 Winamp ATF show "continuous (name of the next track)"
« on: November 25, 2019, 08:58:14 PM »
Good afternoon greetings from Guatemala, again I request a guide, now with a different theme but always focused on my field, I would like you to guide me to have the combination to show the name of the next file using the interesting Winamp ATF code, so I I got to use the synchronization with Twitter @DsCanal, in the complement included in WACUP, I have done some experiments but I have something like that, so I would appreciate if you had examples of how to understand the logic:

You're watching:
$ puts (_title, [% artist% -] $ if2 (% title%, $ filepart (% filename%))) $ iflonger ($ get (_title), 81, $ cut ($ get (_title), 78). .., $ get (_title))
'Only for #DsCanal remember #SoloEstrenos #QualityHD #RedDsCanal'
$ IfStrEqual2 (% year%, 2019, Premiere Movie!:, A movie to remember! ':)')

result:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You're watching:
DJ Mike Llama - Call Whippin 'Intro
Just for #DsCanal remember #SoloEstrenos #QualityHD #RedDsCanal
  A movie to remember! :)
 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wish I could make it appear this way

You are watching: DJ Mike Llama - Llama Whippin 'Intro
After: The next file ... (the next track)
And later: The third file ... (the track that continues)

Just for #DsCanal remember #SoloEstrenos #QualityHD #RedDsCanal

--------------------*******************----------------------------************************-----------------------------************************-----------------------**************************-----------------------------*********************

Winamp ATF mostrar "continua (nombre de la siguiente pista)"

Buena tarde saludos desde Guatemala, nuevamente les solicito una guía, ahora con un tema diferente pero siempre enfocado a mi campo, quisiera que me orientaran a hayar la combinación para mostrar el nombre del archivo siguiente utilizando el interesante código Winamp ATF, por lo que se me dio por utilizar la sincronización con Twitter @DsCanal, en el complemento incluido en WACUP, he hecho algunos experimentos pero me queda algo así, por lo que agradecería si hubieran ejemplos de cómo entender la lógica:

Estas viendo:
$puts(_title,[%artist% - ]$if2(%title%,$filepart(%filename%)))$iflonger($get(_title),81,$cut($get(_title),78)...,$get(_title))
'Solo por #DsCanal  recuerda #SoloEstrenos #CalidadHD #RedDsCanal'
$IfStrEqual2(%year%,2019, Película en Estreno!:, ¡Una película para recordar! ':)' )

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Estas viendo:
DJ Mike Llama - Llama Whippin' Intro
Solo por #DsCanal  recuerda #SoloEstrenos #CalidadHD #RedDsCanal
 ¡Una película para recordar! :)
 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Quisiera que apareciera de esta forma

Estas viendo:  DJ Mike Llama - Llama Whippin' Intro
Después:  El siguiente archivo…    (el track siguiente)
Y más adelante:  El tercer archivo… (el track que continua)

Solo por #DsCanal  recuerda #SoloEstrenos #CalidadHD #RedDsCanal

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 08:59:52 PM by Dsalomon »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: 62/5000 Winamp ATF show "continuous (name of the next track)"
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 08:01:53 PM »
That mode doesn't provide access to the next file to play so I'll need to add support for doing that.
-dro

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
Re: 62/5000 Winamp ATF show "continuous (name of the next track)"
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 10:16:56 PM »
What level ... a new line of code, thank you very much, if it is possible to see the track number according to your position in the playlist ... greetings from Guatemala.