Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Jump to File "Enqueue"  (Read 4497 times)

ivars

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Jump to File "Enqueue"
« on: September 26, 2019, 08:45:19 AM »
Just a small thing to add to the wishlist:
I really love how you can press Q on any song in the playlist and it will enqueue it for playing, I use that a lot.
I also really love the Jump to File dialog but for some reason the shortcut combination from there is Shift+Enter.

To me it would make sense if it was Q from Jump to File dialog too. Is there any reasoning of why it is different?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Jump to File "Enqueue"
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 02:41:18 PM »
Because you then lose the ability to enter Q as part of the list search to move to those items or within the search box which wouldn't be ideal.

The Alt+Q combination will also work as there's an underline on the button under the Q which is the alternate keyboard shortcut associated with the button.

-dro

ivars

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 06:08:04 AM »
The Alt+Q combination will also work

Awesome! I like that much better than Shift+Enter, thanks for the info!

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 06:13:47 PM »
Glad it's a viable working solution for you.

-dro