Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Bento Modification: ModPlace  (Read 4461 times)

SwiftReal

• View Profile
Re: Big Bento Modification: ModPlace
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 09:05:46 PM »
(Im testing with adding URLs from YouTube. Some videos from YouTube do not play smooth at all. Other are fine.)
not modplace's problem  ;D - Winamp/WACUP have problems on video playback sometimes.

It sure does. But it ain't really a video player.

I've noticed that it can help some videos render, as opposed to not rendering, when you go to
Preferences -> Plugins -> Input -> NullSoft DirectShow Decoder v1.13
Click Configure and add MPEG-4 to the File Association extention list there.

From this:
MPG;MPEG;M2V;AVI;MKV;WEBM;WMA;WMV
To this:
MPG;MPEG;M2V;AVI;MKV;WEBM;WMA;WMV;MPEG-4

Not feedback. Worth mentioning.
Maybe it's better added elsewhere. I don't know. But since it handles MPEG, I figured to give it a try.

Talk to you later.

Do you happen to know how I can prevent WACUP from resizing the Main Window, whenever a rather high-res video (from YouTube) is loaded in?

Preferences -> Video -> Resize video window to fit video