Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Installed newest update lost Device  (Read 1503 times)

JLPicard

• View Profile
Installed newest update lost Device
« on: April 25, 2021, 12:27:38 AM »
Title says it, lost Drive (f), Ipod....
Won't seem to display any Devices, I tried a USB drive doesn't pop up, shows up in Windoze, same as Ipod..
Fixed, I just went through in options any dll's that were not enabled and enabled them until I got my Ipod and USB to show up.  Not sure which got disabled during the update, but working now.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:42:31 AM by JLPicard »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Installed newest update lost Device
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 03:00:27 PM »
Just ml_pmp would've been needed to be enabled. I don't have all plug-ins pre-enabled despite being selected during installation as they often slow things down (definitely a case with the remaining winamp provided library plug-ins) when most users aren't going to need them.

However you just updating WACUP shouldn't have changed that unless you're someone who nukes an install prior to updating & that would make it set ml_pmp to the pre-disabled state.

-dro