Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Site Migration (March 2021)  (Read 1868 times)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Site Migration (March 2021)
« on: March 24, 2021, 03:19:57 PM »
As some of you may have noticed the WACUP site was done for over a day this week due to what I shall only call ineptitude on the part of my prior hosting provider. I've now moved to a different host as of last night & so far it's already a better experience from what I can tell.

I'm sure that there's going to be some things that might not be correct which I'll be keeping an eye on in the logs, etc but if you find something that's broken like a missing image, etc then please do let me know so I can hopefully get it resolved.

-dro
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 03:20:46 PM by dro »