Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Welcome (Please Read First)  (Read 12226 times)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Welcome (Please Read First)
« on: October 24, 2016, 12:51:42 AM »
Welcome to the Winamp Community Update Pack (WACUP) forums

If you don't already know what WACUP is then please first have a look at https://getwacup.com/ to find out more about it it is and what it intends to achieve.

The aim of this forum is to provide a place to talk about and provide support for WACUP from the initial closed beta testing to public releases and whatever else comes from that. You're also welcome to talk about anything Winamp related to associated technology or anything else of interest (nothing dodgy please :) ). Things will change over the next few months whilst everything gets properly setup so if there are issues with the forum, etc then please do report it so it can be fixed).

For those genuinely wanting to participate in the beta testing of WACUP, please drop me a message so you can be added to the beta testing group. For those not wanting to test beta releases and instead just want to wait for non-beta releases then you're also more than welcome to hang around and participate in the general conversations going on :)

Final thing, if you are having issues logging in / registering on these forums, you can also contact me via the options at https://getwacup.com/#contact so I can help you out.

-dro
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:05:30 AM by dro »