Latest WACUP beta release is build #9410 (November 20th 2021) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #7236 (March 11th 2021)

NOTE: New beta testers are not currently being added as I need to re-work the beta test program

If you've not already requested to be a beta tester & would like to then please send a PM to 'dro' to be added to the beta test group.

Note: requests to be a beta tester are processed in batches when new beta builds are released so please by patient of this process.

Author Topic: Can WACUP Start & Begin ...  (Read 651 times)

MourningStar

• ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Can WACUP Start & Begin ...
« on: February 17, 2021, 05:34:47 PM »
... playback at PC power/startup? If possible, how to best implement?

(fwiw, if I exit WACUP during playback, starting a new WACUP session begins playback from last session's position, so, I can remember to do this before session exits.)

-thank you

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Can WACUP Start & Begin ...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 05:38:56 PM »
Go to Preferences -> Playback -> Autoplay -> 'Extra Options' tab -> check the top option.

You should be able to check with Win10's task manager to see if it's been applied correctly via it's start-up tab. If it doesn't show then you may need to run WACUP once as an admin but it should work normally unless normal user permissions disallow it.

-dro

MourningStar

• ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 06:21:48 PM »
Awesome ... you are the WACUP god!

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »
Good thing I already coded that in back around 2004/5 (the plug-in that implements that was my first one all those years back).

-dro