Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Switching layouts  (Read 1255 times)

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
Switching layouts
« on: October 14, 2023, 08:32:42 PM »
Hi Ariszlô

as forums.winamp are cloudflare banned, wacup is my new and last resort to get answers.  ;.)

I think our discussion back there covered it and I even think one of our study skins did it but I can't find it anymore.

https://i.postimg.cc/6yTz44Fw/Cellamp.png[/img]]

As I don't want to use a switch layouts maki script, how can I switch to parent/child layouts when clicking on the up/down arrows in the vis area ?

ariszlo

• View Profile
Re: Switching layouts
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2023, 03:41:52 PM »
Hi parisienne17,

You can do it with buttons whose action is "SWITCH" and the param is the id of the layout you want to switch to.

<button
  id="SwitchUp"
  action="SWITCH" param="normal"
  x="?" y="?"
  image="arrow.up"
  hoverImage="arrow.up.hover"
  downimage="arrow.up.pressed"
  tooltip="Switch to normal mode"
/>

<button
  id="SwitchDown"
  action="SWITCH" param="stick"