Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Plug-in  (Read 1677 times)

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
Plug-in
« on: October 31, 2023, 06:12:56 AM »
Hi,

I recently have installed wacup, begining to catch differencies with winamp, one of them being the unsuccessfull loading of a DSP plug-in I've used since QCD and still use in winamp : izotope by Ozone.

It's there in plug-ins but with a denied icon next to it. Enabling it, is followed by the restart player option but it stays disabled.

Is there something I Can do to make it work ?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Plug-in
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 10:50:14 AM »
What is the message shown next to the disabled icon ? As that should indicate why it's not being loaded & there's no hard-block on the loading of dsp_iZOzoneFree.dll (is the filename I'm aware of being used by others as part of the patching that's attempted on it to resolve some issues it has).

Or have you installed WACUP as a portable install ? As that will prevent 3rd party plug-ins from being loaded unless you go to preferences -> advanced -> portable mode & use the option on there to allow 3rd party plug-ins to be loaded.

-dro

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2023, 08:32:55 PM »
We have a winner !
I didn't went deep enough in options to see this one. That solved it.

Thanks !

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 10:32:51 PM »
I'll have to re-check things as I thought I'd made the portable install mode show an appropriate error description message within the plug-in prefs pages for this scenario.

-dro