Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Shuffle Not Working For Next Track Button During Playback (With Repeat Enabled)  (Read 4103 times)

wazzup

• View Profile
FYI, please see the screenshots attached.

If I have both Shuffle and Repeat options enabled, and press 'Next Track' button while the audio file is playing, WACUP goes to the previous track # in the playlist instead of random shuffle. If I stop the track playback, it actually moves to the random track. I've tried using a short playlist (20 tracks) also, no change in behavior.

If the file playback finishes normally, or if the playback is stopped, the shuffle with 'Next Track' button works normally. Or if Repeat option is disabled, shuffle works normally. 'Previous Track' button also has no issues.

I tried with the last two preview builds (July & Sept 2020), same issue occurs. Running on a Windows 10 PC, version 1909.

Thank you
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 11:15:25 AM by wazzup »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
I'm not seeing this behaviour with my development build though I thought there was an issue like this which I'd fixed back around the time of the prior preview builds (just can't find anything specific in the changelogs from a quick skim).

Only other thing I can think off is it's related to the shuffle handling & there's some changes related to that since the last preview build so all I can suggest for the moment is to wait & see how the next build works once I've got it released.

-dro