Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Playlist Time Formating Bug  (Read 2654 times)

chudguy

• View Profile
Playlist Time Formating Bug
« on: December 31, 2020, 10:41:44 PM »
After using the "Add folder" option from the playlist menu, using "Read metadata when file(s) are loaded into WACUP" once the file list displays the track time list is formatting strangely. This issue happens on any skin, default plugins fresh installs. If I add an ATF it asks to refresh the playlist, once updated the times display correctly.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Playlist Time Formating Bug
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 02:14:28 AM »
What WACUP build are you using? As I had this reported over the holiday period but haven't been able to replicate it with the current 1.0.18.68xx builds.

-dro