Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Visualization Bug  (Read 1666 times)

Johnny5

• View Profile
Visualization Bug
« on: October 13, 2023, 03:01:38 PM »
Bug report:  Using the Modern skin, after clicking the Video/Vis button in the upper right corner to make a visualization appear, a large screen artifact appears and will not go away until restarting the program (closing the visualization does not make it disappear).  Please see attached image for reference.

WACUP Version 1.9.20.17040 - 32-bit legacy mode
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 - Build 22621.2428
« Last Edit: October 13, 2023, 03:10:41 PM by Johnny5 »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Visualization Bug
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 03:04:15 PM »
All I can suggest is removing the studio.xnf from the WACUP config folder when it's not running (the path can be found via preferences -> advanced -> diagnostics -> settings locations) though that will reset the position / skin specific configuration changes for all of the modern style skins. If that helps then it's a corrupted skin settings folder, if it doesn't then it's likely something going wrong in the modern skin engine plug-in & I don't have a solution for that (it's one of the few plug-ins still having to be re-used from the 5.666 installer & making a replacement is still some way off for now).

-dro