Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop  (Read 1770 times)

TweakHound

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • TweakHound.com
NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
« on: February 25, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »
https://thefulldomeblog.com/2020/02/21/nestdrop-presets-collection-cream-of-the-crop/
"Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
I’ve spent a ton of time curating a best-of collection of presets for VJ’s to perform with. Over the years the Milkdrop community has released about 52,000 presets and so I selected only the best ones and ended up with 9,795 presets. I also organized the presets into categories and subcategories.
"
Anyone have any experience with this?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: NestDrop: Presets Collection – Cream of the Crop
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 03:58:25 PM »
The general reaction to it has been good. I was meant to do something to provide it as an installable option within milkdrop but haven't gotten that done. There's also a smaller version of the pack iirc & geiss has also made an updated pack of his own taking in some of the ones from this pack.

-dro