Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Last.fm scrobbler info  (Read 12591 times)

Traveller

• View Profile
Re: Last.fm scrobbler info
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2020, 09:11:36 AM »
Copy the 2 DLLs into the folder with the last.fm program in it.

I thank you very much for at least trying to provide me the help I need, but the info is still almost as vague as before, and I am not much wiser now than 4 months ago...

This information would be extremely useful, if you could explain exactly which "2 DLLs" I need to copy into the Last.fm folder?
In the root directory there are these two dlls:

OpenSSL-Win32 root directory has only these two dlls: "libcrypto-1_1.dll" and "libssl-1_1.dll". - Are these the 2 dlls you referred to?

And further: Do I copy these 2 DLLs into the root directory of "Last.fm" or into the "Plugins" -folder in the "Last.fm" directory?

And finally: Do I need to copy these 2 dlls anywhere else? (If I do need to copy theme anywhere else, please tell me where)

And one more question: Is there any difference regarding Last.fm scrobbling from WACUP functionality, if I install 64-bit or 32 bit version of these OpenSSL libraries?

Many thanks for your continued patience in trying to resolve this annoying issue!
And... I do hope that the next release of WACUP would contain ready installed Last.fm scrobbling function!

mts

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Last.fm scrobbler info
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2020, 04:55:47 PM »
HI traveller
I didn't need to update SSL about last.fm scrobbler
Perhaps the plugin folders are confusing.
1 download the scrobble app from last.fm https://www.last.fm/download/windows
2 install it. Fill your last.fm account.
3 you can run manualy the winamp installation plugin with menu file/ Install plug in / winamp. Or run it at c:\Program Files (x86)\Last.fm\plugins\WinampPluginSetup_2.1.0.11.exe
4 give the wacup folder while installation.
5 check that the file C:\Program Files (x86)\WACUP\Plugins\ml_wa2_scrobbler.dll is present
6 Check this previous file isn't in %AppData%\WACUP\Plugins
7 check as here    https://getwacup.com/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=883.0;attach=1863 that  you see the plug-in  in winamp preference. ctrp^p to access to preference.
8 active the plugin in Wacup with the check-box as the print screen.
9 enjoy