Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Play Audio CD Crashes WACUP for several builds now  (Read 2849 times)

JMark

• View Profile
Play Audio CD Crashes WACUP for several builds now
« on: May 22, 2020, 05:14:45 PM »
I can play individual cdas, but not the CD as an audio cd. Hve removed WMP, still nogo.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Play Audio CD Crashes WACUP for several builds now
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 06:29:38 PM »
I've not seen recently any crash reports that seem to relate to CD playback - I vaguely remember some against an older build but not against the recent 5572/5586 builds which are the only ones I'm not looking at the crash reports received against.

If you go to Preferences -> Advanced -> Error Reporting -> if there are any crash reports then there will be a link to open the crash reports folder. If there aren't any that WACUP was able to self generate then there won't be a link on that preferences page. If there is then you can then attach them in reply to this & I'll have a look at them.

-dro

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Play Audio CD Crashes WACUP for several builds now
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 02:18:43 AM »
Was the crash from trying to use the CD option from the main right-click menu?

-dro