Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #13286 (October 21st 2022) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #7236 (March 11th 2021) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Me and Winamp  (Read 4738 times)

Lion_Holland

• Lion
    • View Profile
Me and Winamp
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:02:23 PM »
Hello Everyone, I guess as most ones here Winamp is still my favourite MP3 player. I not even remember when i start to use it. (Must be my age). As a internet radio dj i still use it to build and listen to the playlists i made. Honnist i try a lot other programs after the winamp sales, but now stil years later never  find better as winamp. So i'm happy to see some people picking up the idear to go futher with this great program.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 03:03:08 PM by Lion_Holland »
A Perfect world is a Utopia, A Good World is what you make from it

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Re: Me and Winamp
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 05:02:59 PM »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 04:03:10 PM »
So i'm happy to see some people picking up the idear to go futher with this great program.
:)

amano

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 06:07:44 PM »
Waiting anxiously for any news :)

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 08:20:52 PM »
The news is that there's finally a new beta build finally went up but the range of changes has meant it's not as good of a release as I'd hoped for after the 5 month delay in releases.

-dro