Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Pitch plugin?  (Read 1226 times)

makination

• View Profile
Pitch plugin?
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:46:00 PM »
Hi pals first for all thanks for your work. WACUP looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

I need to ask if it's possible to add a pitch plugin to WACUP, i don't know if it's possible to add existing and older plugins. For example something like this:

https://www.ronimusic.com/winamp.htm

It's possible to add plugins like this? How to do it? Maybe the only thing i need to do is install it on the WACUP folder, but i'm not sure.

Thanks to all and waiting for your answers!

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Pitch plugin?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 02:53:52 PM »
If you've not installed WACUP as a portable install (if you have, you need to go to the advanced -> portable prefs page & allow 3rd party plug-ins to be loaded) otherwise from a quick check you need to run the installer from that site as an administrator & then select the WACUP install folder. It appears to work ok though the title of the DSP window might show gibberish text (something I've still to track down why that's happening for a number of plug-ins but it doesn't seem to affect them working).

Having such a feature natively provided as part of WACUP is on the existing TODO list but whilst plug-ins like this are working it's a lesser priority for me to implement my own for the time being.

-dro

makination

• View Profile
Re: Pitch plugin?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 12:03:01 PM »
Thanks for the answer. That plugin worked for me perfectly with no issues or strange characters on the description:

https://winampheritage.com/plugin/nt-pitch-1-1-1-87/3952

8)