Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: live broadcast  (Read 1362 times)

dls252525

• View Profile
live broadcast
« on: July 08, 2021, 02:33:36 AM »
Needing help
 I am using Winamp to broadcast my music through a Citrus 3 server. When I set the Input to Winamp in the Shoutcast Source Input  I am able to connect and live broadcast the music. When I select SoundInput card I am unable to broadcast(the music stops )  and I dont have access to the microphone.  I cant figure out how to live DJ and broadcast the music   Any suggestions?

ariszlo

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: live broadcast
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 03:37:15 PM »
In reply to your question asked at FB, WACUP mentioned thinkthink's LiveWire plugin. Have you tried it?
Ariszló @ WinCustomize & DeviantArt