Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Hi-Res Skin  (Read 2599 times)

TweakHound

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
    • TweakHound.com
Hi-Res Skin
« on: February 23, 2021, 01:40:32 PM »
dro had a blog post entitled WACUP and Winamp and 4K, just how bad is it? https://getwacup.com/blog/index.php/2020/01/09/wacup-and-winamp-and-4k-just-how-bad-is-it/
I'm running WACUP at 4k too, specifically at 200% scaling. It is slightly blurry.
Winamp skins are 548 pixels wide. At 200%(ish) WACUP displays at 1100 pixels. My wish is to have a completely new skin. One that is created at 1100 pix wide. No scaling needed. Preferably this would be based on Winamp Classic Modern skin This could be with just the default colors.
I do not have the shills to do this but would be willing to work with anyone who decides to take this on.