Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Dynamic Lybrary  (Read 4774 times)

Djhoover

• View Profile
Dynamic Lybrary
« on: August 18, 2019, 11:42:08 AM »
I use the Winamp plug in 'dynamic Library' from Jonas Sandman for years with Winamp 5.65,but this plug in isn't up to date anymore( Please Jonas update your plug in!!!!!!) !!!!! some features are missing( more choice of columms) but works great (see attachment)

Is it a way to add a feature like this plug  in the WACUP ML to sort the files by 'Folder structure'? ( in Foobar and WMP this fonction is native)
If i can remember??? this fonction was implemented a long time ago in the ML or m'I wrong?, and removed later because the issues it makes

thank's for your answers
Regards

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Dynamic Lybrary
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 04:08:49 PM »
Alas he's moved on from plug-in development a long time back (is hard to expect people to keep providing plug-ins & updates when they don't use the player any more).

Providing a folder structure view is part of of the planned features for the replacement local library plug-in so it can replace DL & a few other plug-ins with just one plug-in & you just select how you want to display the information in the view. I don't have a firm date on when that'll start to appear as I need to get the basis of the replacement plug-in completed (primarily so the ml_local.dll from 5.666 can be dropped) & then additional views can follow :)

-dro