Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Defix Hi-End (skin) v2.0.5 (Last updated: November 24th 2021)  (Read 26451 times)

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
Re: Defix Hi-End (skin)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 10:21:45 PM »
Looking forward to the update... XD

ariszlo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 11:45:56 AM »
I have just downloaded it. It looks good but it is a bit small on my laptop with a 1920x1080 screen resolution on a 13.3 inch display. At 150%, the size is okay but the graphics is blurred.
Ariszló @ WinCustomize & DeviantArt

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2021, 11:27:38 PM »
Version 1.5.0

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2021, 11:32:37 PM »
Gotcha!! I'll try this version before everyone else mwahahahaa ;) =)

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2021, 12:32:30 AM »
Gotcha!! I'll try this version before everyone else mwahahahaa ;) =)
;D ;D ;D

Actually. There are no major changes.

Added a notification. Added backgrounds, stickers and color themes. I also fixed a few minor bugs.

victhor

• View Profile
    • Victhor Deviantart
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2021, 01:27:47 AM »
I see, I've cycled between all of them, nice to know you're still working on it though 💪

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2021, 05:21:10 AM »
Thank you Denis for adding the notification panel. It works very well.

I would like you to consider adding 2 more capabilities.

1. An x-offset adjustment and y-offset adjustment to allow for adjusting the default positions of the panel.

2. 3 variable time adjustments for the seconds taken to fade in, hold, and fade out the panel.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 05:33:49 AM by Aminifu »
Windows 11 Home 64-bit v23H2
Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2021, 10:58:41 AM »
I have just downloaded it. It looks good but it is a bit small on my laptop with a 1920x1080 screen resolution on a 13.3 inch display. At 150%, the size is okay but the graphics is blurred.
I created this skin in order to watch music videos. I had to sacrifice the size of the main window to make the video window larger.

1. An x-offset adjustment and y-offset adjustment to allow for adjusting the default positions of the panel.

2. 3 variable time adjustments for the seconds taken to fade in, hold, and fade out the panel.

I will try to implement these functions. But now I'm working on a new skin. :)

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 12:16:24 AM »
I will try to implement these functions. But now I'm working on a new skin. :)

Thank you. Good luck on your new project.

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2021, 03:54:46 PM »
Version 1.5.5

Song Timer (used script by Eris Lund).
Fixed cosmetic defects.
Added standard frame.

Moved design to Izotope Ozone plugin. Replaced only textures and colors. Plugin not cracked.

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2021, 12:38:25 AM »

Moved design to Izotope Ozone plugin. Replaced only textures and colors. Plugin not cracked.

I'm very excited that you're working on bringing Izotope Ozone back. I used it back in the 1990s until the free version was dropped. It took me awhile to find a suitable replacement. I'm now using the free version of Stereo Tool.

Aminifu

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2021, 11:00:40 PM »
Hi Denis,

I'm having a couple issues with the main player window that contains the analog VU meter. When the next song in the playlist starts, the song length timer switches from time remaining mode to time elapsed mode. Also the song's encoding information goes away.

If I stop and restart the song, the timer switches back to time remaining mode but the song's encoding information is still not displayed.

The main player window with the digital VU meter also switches timer mode when the next song starts, but the encoding information is maintained. Just like the other view, if I stop and restart the song, the timer switches back to time remaining mode.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 11:13:12 PM by Aminifu »

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2021, 12:22:49 AM »
Hi Denis,

I'm having a couple issues with the main player window that contains the analog VU meter. When the next song in the playlist starts, the song length timer switches from time remaining mode to time elapsed mode. Also the song's encoding information goes away.

If I stop and restart the song, the timer switches back to time remaining mode but the song's encoding information is still not displayed.

The main player window with the digital VU meter also switches timer mode when the next song starts, but the encoding information is maintained. Just like the other view, if I stop and restart the song, the timer switches back to time remaining mode.
You are really using this skin, great. Here is the latest beta version, I am just working on the timer and maybe in this version the bug has already been fixed.

To switch between the elapsed and the remaining time of the track, you need to call the menu by right-clicking on the timer.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:26:25 AM by Denis »

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2021, 09:07:23 AM »

And for what purposes do you need to change the indentation of the notification? I ask in order to know within what limits to make the "tuning sliders".

Denis

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2021, 09:13:13 AM »

I'm very excited that you're working on bringing Izotope Ozone back. I used it back in the 1990s until the free version was dropped. It took me awhile to find a suitable replacement. I'm now using the free version of Stereo Tool.
Thanks for telling me about the Stereo Tool, this is a really great plugin, although at first it seemed difficult to me due to the large number of settings.