Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: New modern skin : Asrec.  (Read 2056 times)

parisienne17

• French woman from pAris.
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page with old and some recent work.
New modern skin : Asrec.
« on: November 09, 2023, 02:18:12 AM »
Big thanks to the unvaluable help and kindness of Ariszlô who provided me skinning knowledge and tweaked scripts which allowed me to complete my first winamp skin. This is a 7 modes one, somehow minimalistic but I tried to keep it ergonomic and graphic with 2 modes housing visualisation.

Don't be surprised by missing pop-up entries when switching modes : due to a fickle vis holder, Ariszlô made it to prevent switching from one visualisation mode to another. Just go to a non one THEN switch back to your favorite treat.

This is a V1 with minor cosmetic tweaks to come but feel free to use it and comment on your whishes to better it.
Another one is to come soon on a port of the good old Sonique Cell skin by Sonitec (screenshot below).

Asrec.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QlKwLIAcvSbgx2797SyNOiywTZEAtlfI/view?usp=sharing

Cellamp.