Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Import/Sync WACUP Playlists to Youtube Music PlayLists (YTM)  (Read 3560 times)

XPloRR

• View Profile
Import/Sync WACUP Playlists to Youtube Music PlayLists (YTM)
« on: August 25, 2020, 01:55:25 PM »
Since there is no integration/syncing (yet) built into WACUP to sync playlists to Youtube Music, I decided to write some Python scripts myself to sync my WACUP m3u8 playlists to Youtube Music. I named my toolkit WinaYo and decided to share it as freeware: http://vanbarel.eu.org/tools/winayo/

WinaYo is a command line toolkit to convert and import WACUP playlists (m3u8) to Youtube Music playLists (csv) using Python and ytmusicapi. WinaYo also allows to backup Youtube Music playlists to csv files, which you can open in WACUP and import back into YTM. Deleting all your playlists is also supported. WinaYo can easily be modified to adapt to your playlist naming convention.

Comments are welcome.

angelius78

• View Profile
Re: Import/Sync WACUP Playlists to Youtube Music PlayLists (YTM)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:31:57 PM »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 01:33:38 PM by angelius78 »