Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Song titles and artist display incorrectly in widget  (Read 4624 times)

kungfujimmy

• View Profile
Song titles and artist display incorrectly in widget
« on: October 14, 2019, 08:47:26 PM »
Using the latest WACUP build and Centova widget. TItles display as The%2 Unknown or Solid%2 Unknown. The title space is always the first word of the artist name followed by "%2" then where the artists name should be is always "Unknown". Things were not this way until the update. Any ideas?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Song titles and artist display incorrectly in widget
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 09:31:21 PM »
What are you using for streaming? And what format are the source files (e.g. mp3) ?

If it's only a recent build change then the only possibility is what is being used somehow doesn't get on with changing how mp3 file metadata is read (assuming it's mp3s being played) but that's using all standard interfaces so there really shouldn't have been any change in the behaviour of any plug-ins.

-dro

kungfujimmy

• View Profile
Re: Song titles and artist display incorrectly in widget
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 10:45:28 PM »
All MP3s. Using the on board streaming source (active DSP).