Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: BUG: ID666 titles for SPC files not displayed correctly when using ATF  (Read 2624 times)

kylejcrb

• View Profile
Hello,

I've encountered a bug with WACUP #6800 (and earlier) involving the tags for SPC files. It seems that the ATF setting overwrites the ID666 tags in both the playlist and the File Info section. Disabling it corrects the problem with SPC files in playlists, but the File Info window is still incorrect, and obviously it isn't ideal to disable ATF universally for a problem with one file format.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: BUG: ID666 titles for SPC files not displayed correctly when using ATF
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 04:10:04 AM »
Would you be able to provide a screenshot or more specifics on what you're seeing that's wrong please.

As I'm aware there's some form of the ID666 tag that isn't being handled correctly (which has been on my todo list for a lot longer than it should be) but it's also then whether the information that things like the local library (if used) are caching & whether that's causing a difference vs what is expected.

Unless i'm mis-reading this & are you maybe expecting the title to just be the title string & not the formed atf string? If so then it'd be something that can be resolved via a custom atf string as like you note disabling atf generically isn't a good idea.

-dro

kylejcrb

• View Profile
Re: BUG: ID666 titles for SPC files not displayed correctly when using ATF
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 11:02:27 AM »
Sure thing. The first one shows what the format output is with ATF turned on, and the second shows what it is with ATF turned off. Not sure if it makes a difference but I also included a screenshot of my title settings in SNESamp.