Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Scrollbar backgrounds do not match  (Read 2663 times)

ariszlo

• View Profile
Scrollbar backgrounds do not match
« on: February 26, 2021, 11:13:39 PM »
Why are the scrollbar backgrounds different in this skin (and many others)? How do you define the background colour of the Playlist Editor's scrollbar?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Scrollbar backgrounds do not match
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 12:07:03 AM »
I'll have to look into it as I just rely on what the modern skin engine is providing via it's emulation of what the classic skin engine needs or from some internal api calls though it's entirely possible I'm not accounting for something with the "older" formform scrollbars as actual the drawing is something I handle.

-dro

ariszlo

• View Profile
Re: Scrollbar backgrounds do not match
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 12:42:12 AM »
Figured it out. It is not enough to define wasabi.scrollbar.vertical.background in system-elements.xml, you also need wasabi.scrollbar.vertical.background.top, wasabi.scrollbar.vertical.background.middle and wasabi.scrollbar.vertical.background.bottom.

Similarly, wasabi.scrollbar.horizontal.background has to be multiplied too.