Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Big Clock Issue  (Read 2402 times)

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
Big Clock Issue
« on: September 28, 2021, 12:58:46 AM »
I run WACUP all day and I minimize to taskbar prior to my daily pc shutdown at night so, next day at power up it's there and ready to go. I always have had Big Clock active and have decided to fool around with the font options. The issue is that the font size is not saved for next day ops.

thoughts?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Big Clock Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 02:08:23 PM »
Fixed some font handling related issues with the Big Clock plug-in such as when it's already in double-size mode or if the font selection dialog is cancelled which would reset the font back to generic one until restarting WACUP
There were some issues with the font handling of the plug-in in the preview build so it's likely related to what's been done as part of this fix with the betas otherwise it's not something I've been able to replicate.

-dro

MourningStar

• Beta Tester
  • ... (-(-_(-_-)_-)-) ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 07:05:54 PM »
yes, as I now have a larger monitor, I failed to mention I do use the Classic skin at double-size.

Anyways, welcome back Darren. I do hope your absence was for a well-deserved R & R. If not, well, hope all is well none the less.

-cheers

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »
Not as long off as I probably needed but I managed a decent week away last week for the weather for what me & my other half were doing (it's been wet & meh weather wise this week which wouldn't have made going up & down steep hills all that enjoyable) along with getting some needed IRL issues resolved.

-dro