Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Using the studio.xnf file | Uso del archivo studio.xnf  (Read 3942 times)

Dsalomon

• buscado herramientas por el ancho internet
    • View Profile
Using the studio.xnf file | Uso del archivo studio.xnf
« on: May 01, 2019, 05:47:14 AM »
Good evening, today I have a query regarding the sales positions of WACUP / Winamp, as I mentioned I use Winamp to program a batch of videos that are broadcasted to a local TV channel, today in the morning all the automation (BATCH DOS) worked of the most, but then out of nowhere I was informed that the videos were being watched head-on, so when not being present in the place I gave the instruction that they only had to select Winamp and press the combination Shift + F to return the video to normal, which meant closing and reopening the program.
But after rebooting (even in safe mode -also-) and returning the playback controls [Player Window], only the playlist, after an hour struggling, did not work, then I went to the good internet and found that deleting the % APPDATA% \ Roaming \ WACUP \ studio.xnf file
and opening again all the windows were reestablished here I leave the source: https://www.enmimaquinafunciona.com/pregunta/115377/restablecer-posicion-de-la-ventana-de-winamp
the question after all this is what can I edit there?
Does it work specifically on all skins?

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buenas noches, hoy tengo una consulta en relación a las posiciones de las ventas de WACUP/Winamp, como lo he comentado yo uso Winamp para programar una tanda de videos que son emitidos a un canal de TV local, hoy por la mañana toda la automatización (BATCH DOS) funcionaba de los mas bien, pero entonces de la nada me reportaron que los videos se estaban viendo de cabeza, por lo cual al no estar presencialmente en el lugar di la instrucción que solo debían seleccionar Winamp y presionar la combinación Shift+F para regresar al video a la normalidad, lo que significo cerrar y volver a abrir el programa.
Pero después de reiniciar (aun en modo seguro –también-) y regresar no se veían los controles de reproducción [Player Window], solo el playlist, después de una hora luchando, no funciono, entonces acudí al buen internet y encontré que borrando el archivo %APPDATA%\Roaming\WACUP\studio.xnf
y abriendo nuevamente todas las ventanas se reestablecieron aquí dejo la fuente: https://www.enmimaquinafunciona.com/pregunta/115377/restablecer-posicion-de-la-ventana-de-winamp
la pregunta después de todo esto es ¿qué puedo editar allí?
¿Funciona específicamente en todas las pieles?

Gracias.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Using the studio.xnf file | Uso del archivo studio.xnf
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 10:56:06 AM »
studio.xnf only relates to modern skins & has had a long history of randomly corrupting itself over time - though it's meant to happen much less often under wacup compared to a standard 5.666 install (sadly so much about the modern skin engine causes it to fail or crash & lead to its setting files getting corrupted).

Ultimately you shouldn't be trying to manually edit that file & if you're suffering from repeated corruption of the file then it might be best to make a 'good' copy of it so it can be more easily restored if an issue arises.

-dro