Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: New reply notifications  (Read 5879 times)

djpete

• Winamp - STILL Whippin' The Llama's Ass
    • View Profile
    • Z Web World
New reply notifications
« on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:24 PM »
Is there an option to get New reply notifications?
Can't see it.
Thanks
Cheers,
Pete

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: New reply notifications
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »
When you make a reply, if you use the full reply mode and expand the 'Attachments and other options' block just below the text box, there's a 'Notify me of replies.' option.

There might be something else that's easier in the forum account settings... like the following I just found at 'forum profile' -> 'modify profile' -> 'notifications' and the 'Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.' option.

I'm still getting to know the forum software myself so there might be an even easier way than either of those options.

-dro