Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Have Tabs Horizontal (Not Vertical)  (Read 2320 times)

terminator

• View Profile
Have Tabs Horizontal (Not Vertical)
« on: February 04, 2023, 02:19:40 AM »
I like the design of Wacup, except for where the tabs are.

I would prefer them to be at the top (but below the player) like in the original Winamp.

Is there a way to do this?

Or is this something that would have to be integrated?

Thanks

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Have Tabs Horizontal (Not Vertical)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 02:52:46 AM »
Unless the BBM (Big Bento Modern) skin(s) were modified to do it I'm not aware of there being an existing mode within them to do that with the tabs like the Bento skins that the BBM skins were inspired by. This is the fun nature of modern style skins where the layout is more flexible but it then depends on what the skinner has decided to do & a decision was made to do the content area differently. You can always switch back to basic (Big) Bento if that was also installed :)

-dro