Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: WACUP auto-play not working  (Read 2258 times)

Jib

• View Profile
WACUP auto-play not working
« on: October 22, 2022, 12:34:32 PM »
After recently installing Windows 11 WACUPs auto-play and Restore play position doesn't seem to work.  Looks like the relevant setting s are on and the position data looks like it's saved okay, but on restarting WACUP it does not auto-play, and me clicking play causes track position to reset to the start (I use it as an e-book reader, so some of the files can be hours long.

On a Windows note, I was hoping it would be ready, but Windows 11 is still a little rare.  I for one would recommend giving it at least a few more months.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 12:36:28 PM by Jib »