Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18798 (April 7th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: amazing information instead field library  (Read 4288 times)

mts

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
amazing information instead field library
« on: November 29, 2020, 06:13:09 PM »
With WACUP Preview v1.0.13.5864

Amazing bug not nothing really happened .
Here is the files displayed sometimes when I edit tag. No changes are made to my song only fake information are displayed. They disappear after a refresh.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: amazing information instead field library
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 09:28:12 PM »
It's a visual buffer corruption issue which is meant to be fixed in the later betas. As I'm behind in getting the issues with what's been reported against the build from wednesday, it's going to be a few more days before you'll get access to a beta build.

So I would kindly request holding off reporting issues until you've got access to the newer build as most of these preview build issues that you've noted have long since been resolved & for those that haven't then it's better to revalidate them against the current code base vs the one from 5 months previously.

-dro
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:29:52 PM by dro »

mts

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: amazing information instead field library
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 12:19:26 AM »
sure