Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Skin testers requested  (Read 3005 times)

ariszlo

• View Profile
Skin testers requested
« on: February 27, 2021, 10:10:30 PM »
This is an old Winamp 3 skin by VAG and Da_Pipe updated for Winamp 5.666 and WACUP.

Its main feature is that it toggles the Playlist Editor drawer with the Equalizer drawer as shown in the attached video.

The original Winamp 3 skin creates a dynamic container for the Playlist Editor on top of the drawer, which crashes Winamp 5.x. It also has some minor bugs caused by the differences between Winamp 3 and Winamp 5. I believe I have fixed all the issues but I want to make sure by requesting your help in testing the updated skin.

ariszlo

• View Profile
Update: fixed scaling issue
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 11:29:12 AM »
Fixed the original code that blocked scaling when the Playlist drawer was open.