Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: BUG: SPC archive .RSN files not working correctly  (Read 2462 times)

kylejcrb

• View Profile
BUG: SPC archive .RSN files not working correctly
« on: December 24, 2020, 09:30:41 AM »
Hello,

I have encountered a bug in WACUP build #6800 (and earlier) in regards to SPC archives, or .RSN files. When attempting to open these files, they will appear in the playlist with the filename, and "(contains ## valid files)" appended to it. The individual songs are not expanded into the playlist and the file is not playable. Renaming the file to .ZIP makes the individual songs appear in the playlist as expected, but renaming a full collection of .RSN to .ZIP seems rather extreme to fix this issue.

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: BUG: SPC archive .RSN files not working correctly
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 03:20:49 AM »
This appears to be due to a conflict between my playlist/archive reader & what the snesamp plug-in is trying to do (not helped that it doesn't like the newer unrar.dll that I use).

This is something I will look into next month as there's some other changes I want to make for archive handling rather than trying to do a quick fix & having to come back to it all again.

-dro