Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18654 (March 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #17040 (September 30th 2023) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Fresh install of WACUP Preview results in empty white media library  (Read 3279 times)

thething89

• View Profile
Picture says it all.

Can't right click or anything, nothing works in there.

I checked both the "already solved" section as well as this forum as well as doing search but didn't find anyone experiencing the same. I'm using the preview and not the beta as I don't currently have access to that one.

Is this fixed in beta?

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Fresh install of WACUP Preview results in empty white media library
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 02:12:20 PM »
I don't remember such an issue being reported before against the current preview build so I have no idea if it's fixed in the betas or not as it's not something I'm so far able to replicate.

I'd need some more information like what the WACUP install type was (normal / portable) & what OS you're using along with if anything was unchecked during installation.

-dro

thething89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 07:32:34 PM »
Well uhh... I have some good news... but not really.

It's working now. I randomly opened winamp/wacup, forgot that it was broken and it loaded correctly sooo... you can close this ticket? XD

I think it might have something to do with my library, maybe it was corrupt from the previous winamp version or something? I dunno

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 01:14:03 PM »
Ok, will keep it in mind though as most of the plug-ins that'd be involved in getting to that state are not going to be the Winamp provided versions when I finally have a stable build to act as a new preview build, it's probably not going to be something that'll happen again (or it'll be all different issues since it'll be my code that's then responsible).

-dro