Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: G-force Visualisation  (Read 2236 times)

Tawerner

• View Profile
G-force Visualisation
« on: September 25, 2021, 11:28:11 AM »
is there a way to get g-force visualisation to run with WACUP?

Thanks for your kind replies.

br Tawerner

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: G-force Visualisation
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 01:45:35 PM »
Can you point me at what copy / version of the plug-in you're trying to use please. Also what have you done so far to try to use the plug-in with WACUP?

As it should be able to run without any issue as long as it's been able to be installed correctly into WACUP & that you're either running in a normal WACUP install or if it's a portable install that the option on Preferences -> Advanced -> Portable to allow for 3rd party plug-ins has been enabled.

-dro

ariszlo

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: G-force Visualisation
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 10:07:42 PM »
You can install it for Winamp and then copy vis_G-Force.dll from Winamp's Plugins directory into WACUP's Plugins directory.
Ariszló @ WinCustomize & DeviantArt