Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18980 (April 24th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Your workflow for loudness normalization of all songs in a playlist?  (Read 1294 times)

winamper

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Let's say:

- You know that ReplayGain exists.

- You often create playlists on the fly.

- You don't want to permanently change the loudness of any song.

What's your simple, replicable workflow for loudness normalization of all songs in a playlist?

vikflash

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Your workflow for loudness normalization of all songs in a playlist?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 10:01:55 AM »
Hi
Don't know if I understand the question but

If you select the whole media library mp3 files, right click and choose "send to > calculate Replay Gain", in the end, if you save to files Replay Gain values will written in Metadata for each files for the whole library.

Then if in Preferences > Playback you activate Replay Gain, whatever playlist created on the fly will respect those values written in Metadata.

Calculate Replay Gain for a huge Media library can take a lot of time but it's worth the time

Hope this helps
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 10:03:15 AM by vikflash »