Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #19100 (May 10th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Request: Make the grey notification square not lead to browser tab.  (Read 2298 times)

dasdasgduiasgd

• View Profile
It's hard to summarise in the subject, so I've made a gif to show what I mean:
https://gfycat.com/warlikegleefulaidi

Anyway, if it would lead to the "media library" tab instead, that'd be much preferred. I realise it might that way to direct people to this forum, but it's kind of inconvenient if you're in the habit of clicking it to bring up winamp.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:55:03 AM by dasdasgduiasgd »

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Request: Make the grey notification square not lead to browser tab.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 01:10:19 PM »
There's an option in the skin from what I remember that should prevent it trying to switch the view / do an online look-up on notifier click. As clicking on it is trying to do an online search to show more information about what's playing but the modern skin being used with it's integrated browser will try to host that request within it (for that all-in-one usage). Maybe it'll be better to just remove that functionality completely from the skin but the option should suffice for the time being :)

-dro