Latest restricted WACUP beta release is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 & x64 changelogs) | Latest WACUP public preview is build #18916 (April 18th 2024) (x86 only)

NOTE: Beta testers are added in a limited & subjective manner as I can only support so many people as part of the beta test program to keep it useful for my needs.

Unless I think you're going to be helpful, not all requests will be accepted but might still be later on. Remember that beta testing is to help me & the limitations currently works for my needs for this project.

Author Topic: Are the installer commandline options documented somewhere ?  (Read 3507 times)

bobdobbs

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Are the installer commandline options documented somewhere ?
« on: March 17, 2022, 11:57:48 AM »
Since I only get bits and pieces of time I like to automate things so I don't need to think too much when I come back.

I'd like to install WACUP headlessly, are there commandline options I can pass to the installer to do this ?

I'm writing a little script to download and install in Wine.

Since it's not in Windows, the only thing I change is to set Portable mode and install to C:\WACUP

dro

• Admin / WACUP Developer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • WACUP (Winamp Community Update Project)
Re: Are the installer commandline options documented somewhere ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 12:07:40 PM »
Its in the sticky thread of this sub-forum (had replied to your prior question about this saying the same thing).

-dro

bobdobbs

• Beta Tester
    • View Profile
Re: Are the installer commandline options documented somewhere ?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 02:52:56 PM »
Thanks, I thought I'd seen it somewhere before.   I combination of not the best memory and only doing things now and then can == asking the same question from time to time, thanks for your patience.

To give myself a better chance next time here's the link that thread.
https://getwacup.com/community/index.php?topic=351.0